So You Want to Study Film and Media: A Flash Session
Want to know more about studying film and media in college, and about ASU’s film and media studies program specifically? Join us for this rapid-fire session with ASU's accomplished faculty who detail typical program offerings (some even available in spring ’22). Featuring:
- Julia Himberg – Introduction to Film and Media Studies
- Aaron Baker – FMS 360: Sports Media
- Aviva Dove-Viebahn – FMS 300 Television Studies
- Jeff Holmes – FMS 394 Videogames and Narrative
- Kevin Sandler – FMS 354: Studies in Animation: Scooby Doo
- Sarah Florini – FMS 351: Emerging Digital Media
- Lisa Han – FMS 394: Media and the Environment
- Chris Bradley – FMS 209: Screenwriting Fundamentals
All are welcome! Attendees can choose to be either in-person in Ross-Blakley Hall room 117 or online via Zoom (no registration necessary).
Please note, in-person attendees must observe current ASU covid-19 protocols, including face-coverings.
This event is offered as part as a university-wide celebration of Humanities Week hosted by The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at ASU.