I provide computing workshops and individual support for the English department. My workshops include basic computing skills, application use and Web page development. Let's talk about your digital humanities ideas and projects!
ASU Enterprise Technology (ET formerly called UTO) Deskside Support
ASU Enterprise Technology (ET formerly called UTO) provides computer and technical support for the Department of English within the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. For hardware related computer issues, please submit a help ticket using the button below.
- The ASU HelpDesk is available 24/7 at (855) 278-5080 or http://bit.ly/asu-uto-service (myASU > Support) for any ASU technical issue.
- For Canvas related support, you can use http://bit.ly/asu-canvas-support
- There is also walk-in and appointment support for ASU and personal devices from the ASU Tech Studios:
Tempe College Ave Tech Studio
College Avenue Commons (CAVC)
660 South College Ave, Second Floor
Tempe CPCOM Tech Studio
Computing Commons 140
Students may check out laptops and Wi-Fi hotspots from the ASU Library.
At the Tempe campus, almost all buildings and some courtyards have good wireless coverage. This is a heatmap of outdoor Wi-Fi coverage.
Studios for Students
- RBHL Video Studio, contact Bruce.Matsunaga@asu.edu for an appointment.
- mkrstudio (library)
- The Digital Creative Studio (MU)
- The SCS Studio ($)
Studios for Faculty